Our video player adjusts to your network connection to prevent buffering and give you the best experience possible. HD is automatically enabled but will not play if your connection is not strong enough to support a reliable playback experience.
If you're experiencing video quality issues, please try the following:
• Change your video resolution settings - This is the maximum video resolution you want to sync to your device using -Offline Syncing. 540p is the smallest file size and 1080p is the largest.
• Check to see your experience improves on another device or browser.• Perform a speed test at speedtest.net. Ensure your speed is fast enough to reliably stream.
• Reset your wireless router. Restarting your router may frequently help with temporary connection issues. Also keep in mind the further you are from your router, the weaker Wi-Fi signal you’ll receive.
• Close any other streaming services that you don't need open and check any other devices using data on your network.
• Try connecting to your router via a hard-wired connection instead of WiFi to rule out issues with your router.
If you’re still having trouble, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org